Saturday, February 11, 2006

Welcome back to my life my sweet ASTRO baby.............

The astro I had in my room when i was living in my in laws house was registered to Ludin Bin Sulaiman which I have no idea who, my sis suppose to get a free astro when she bought a proton and she wanted to give the astro to me, but the guy in eon screwed up (she gave my sis' astro to someone else), and what I got was Astro registered to Mr Ludin Bin Sulaiman (apparently Mr Ludin refused the free astro given to him by eon, wherever you Mr Ludin, thanks!!!)


Few month back, the decoder broke down and I disconnected the service, since I was moving out and thiniking of installaing astro, perhaps, registered to my name this time. (hmmmm the astro in my parents house is also registered under my name, that is PTPTN money alright, I subscribe during UIA days, government bagi duit suruh study, but I installed astro, crazy!)

Life without astro in the bedroom while living with in law was fine, still can watch fav program downstair, but after we moved in to the new house, my God, life is so boring with out TV, we did not even had a indoor antenna to watch TV1,2 and the rest!.

It is damn boring and depressing, beyond description, so when astro was installed today! It is like our new house is finally HOME, not just a house anymore!

Can't wait for the new season of LOST to start!

No comments: