Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

I was surprised to see Shamser Sidhu in Bukit Damansara Mosque last Friday.

For those who have no idea who he is, he is the Host for the Fear Factor Malaysia and also main person in Celcom adverts on TV and billboards.

Why I was Surprised?

Well, hmmmm first of all I wasn't sure he was a muslim, of course with name like that he probably a muslim, but then again he might no be one....
I was reading the Men's Health Magazine (baca free kat kedai) there is some comments he made about his lifestyle that made me belief that he wasn't a muslim.

Well, I was sitting at the back (my spot!) in the mosque, and suddenly he walked passed me, we went 2-3 shaf infront of me and start Solat Sunat!

I told my wife (she is a big fan of him) this and she said, "tak sangka pulak Shamser Sidhu tu praying type, tu la lain kali jangan buruk sangka kat orang!"

Anyway it was my mistake to be prejudice about others, jahat sungguh aku ni, macam le aku ni alim sangat!

Anyway, back to the Men's Health interview, this guy do have a good bod, guess need to fine tune my workouts to get body like his in ........... hmmm let say 2-3 months?!!!!!

Impossible? One will never know.

3 comments:

Digitalite said...

awww guzz... you wanted his body ek? hahahahahaha

Guzz said...

aik....what I said was I wanted body like his, not wanted his body..... eeeeiii geli aku! ;)

Digitalite said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahaa