Friday, May 19, 2006

Yet another year...........

Yesterday was my birthday, yes.... but I don't try make make big fuss about it after I hit my 30s..... It is scary you know, to be in 30s, I don't know why, I am just feeling like there a lot more to accomplished in life and I am already in 30s.. sigh.... anyway, this entry is not about me pondering about meaning of life or my achievement in life (or lack of it), its about what my wife did for my birthday.

We agreed that, there would be no gift for my birthday this year since, my wife have partially chipped in for my new handphone. So nothing was planned, at most she said we go makan at Big Plate. OK la, fair enough, since I did nothing for my wife birthday this year cos we were busy moving to the new house that time.

She fetched me from work as usual yesterday, she said once reaching the house, go straight up to the room and get ready, we are going to Big Plate and DO NOT come down until I call you. So I just set in the room, prayed, dressed up nicely since we were going out and all. At about 745, my wife came up, she also got dressed, and then she blind folded me!!!! (How kinky.... keh keh keh)

She guided me down and sit me on the dinner table and untie my blindfold, And there in front of me was this....


this....

and this...........


A complete course of candle lite dinner! How romantic!

Lamb Chop

Coleslaw

Mashed Potato

Veggies

Sparkling Grape Juice

and Nachos as appetizer....

I was puzzled how she managed to cook all this in half an hour time?!!!!

Then my wife confessed that, she took half day yesterday, cooked and fetch me from work as usual......

I was speechless, this was the best surprised I had for my birthday ever...

Thanks so much dear, I really enjoyed the dinner!!!!

Thank you......Thank you......Thank you !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Digitalite said...

yeay! happy birthday Guzz. Uiikkss dah 30s dah ko nih Guzz waahahahahahahaa... anyway, best wife ko masakkan on that day... takyah la ko nak cover up kenapa you did nothing for your wife's birthday "man are less thoughtful" hahahaha...

pizli.mw said...

How sweeeettttttttttttttt.......... Happy birthday abang Guzz.. :D

Guzz said...

Thanks guys!