Saturday, September 09, 2006

Entry of a Broadband Jakun.

Streamyx is here, finally. Hard to believe but, yes, it is true. From my experience in dealing with TM services, I was only expecting it to be hmmm let say, maybe after Raya. But it is here, hard to believe.
I am sure I am one of the last to jump onto the Broadband bandwagon. Always wanted to, but there were no necessity for it. Been on dial up all this while whenever connected from home, quite pathetic am I not?
But gone were those days!
I was truly amazed at the speed, it was like, I clicked and voila, the page is opened, and downloading file seems quite fast too, maybe this is due to my fairly new neighborhood, not many connected yet.
But of cause it is not comparable to the 1GB line in office. And form now on , I can work form home If I choose to. Have connected to office through VPN, everything seems super fine.
I have heard endless complaints about Streamyx, I am sure my bubble will be burst sooner or later. Once my bubble is burst, they will be an entry all about my hate towards Streamyx, but for time being, I am all sold for Streamyx!

No comments: