Monday, September 11, 2006

no more hocus pocus....

Blogging has it benefits. My entries on my superstition has really opened my eyes. When I actually write it down, I could see the whole perspective and how stupid it is! If there were no blogs, this would have been imprisoned, suppressed inside of me.....now it out in open, it does not look so bad, infact it look rather trivial.

When I think about, it makes me think, why the hell I am being so superstitious all this while? What it got me? Where am I standing now, has anything to do with it?

I feel so stupid. From today onward, I am going to do eve
rything against my superstition. Today onward, I am not going to give a damn.


p/s: Today is 911 5th anniversary, world is at the even worse condition from where it started.....

No comments: