Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tid bits of updates..........

Finally got my phone line installed on 29th August. I had to wait for almost a month. But thanks to me, the whole block phone line is ready now (heheh bangganye)

Right after I got my phone line, TM called me regarding Stremyx installation. Effecient-nya! Tak paham TM ni, most probably, the Streamyx agent is working in commissions, no wonder they speeding things up.

Finally hit the GYM after 1 month. I transferred my membership to FF Subang Jaya. This look smaller than John Hancock, but it has the basic equipment. My body still paining, since it has been long since I've lifted weight.
Funny thing happen there though. I found that my sport shoe was missing after I came back from my shower. Went to complaint at the front desk, they send a staff with me too look for my shoe, and we found it hidden in one of the empty locker. What kinda sick pervert will do that? I heard quite many complaints about things go missing in FF SJ. Need to be carefully. Definitely SHOULD NOT bring my lap top there!

My wife bought me a really cool leather jacket for me to wear in office (its too cold there). I am so happy and I think it look so cool! People been complimenting me in office. I kinda like it too...look macho sikit.

Parents arrived back from Umrah safely. Brought plenty of zam zam. Hopefully their doa dikabulkan this time and me and my wife will be blessed with child. Amin.

5 comments:

pizli.mw said...

Amin.........

Digitalite said...

cool lah guzz. so dah sebulan tak hit the gym, dah boroi ke belum ko?

jangan jadi pizli udah (dengan aku)... hahahaha

Guzz said...

Memang boroi sikit, tapi still under control!

pizli.mw said...

kalau kau tngk perut hafezh (dengan aku) aku rasa mesti kau sembahyang sunat, bersyukur yg perut kau tak macam perut dia (aku especially)

Guzz said...

Malam semalam aku dah sujud syukur pun!