Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Been there before.........

I hate this, I have been at this moment before, it is like deja vu 'all over again'.
I am here just to do my work, get my salary and go home and live a life. Nothing else.
I don't come to office to socialize, to gossips nor it is my hobby! I come here to make a living, to make ends meet, I have a goal, it is for money, it is simple as that.

I really don't want to be involved in the dirty world of office politics, it sounds impossible, to avoid it, I agree. Most likely I will be labeled as 'unfriendly' or 'tukang kipas' or whatever other label. But I really don't give a damn. I am tired, tired of being a victim, I just can't take this anymore.

Thats it, I really going to ignore my surroundings now. Playing dumb. Come to office, work and go home. Simple as that

I have a life ok!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no avoiding it unless you are in a department where you are the only person.

Office politics are played by those who feels inequity and also feels frustrated by their jobs. Both leading to change their environment one way or another...

So, if you are not a player, the others will drag you in.

Just ignore them and hopefully dioang rasa penat ... or better, quit! hahahahaha...

Hang in there bro ;-)

pizli.mw said...

Guzz, aku nak cerita panjang sikit ni.. aku dalam dept org yg support org lain.. so diaorg bnyk bergerakla.. aku ni orang yg datang kat aku kalau diaorg nak apa².. so aku nampak mcm lepak je la.. and bila diaorg nampak aku mcm tu mula la buat muka tak puas hati.. tngk² pc aku..skrg aku punya azam.. mcm kau ckpla.. datang kerja buat kerja.. balik.. tak yah sosial².. gi makan sorang² aku rasa takdehal.. hisap rokok sorang2 pun takde hal.. taknak tegur aku pun takde hal.. lancau.. mcmla diaorg keluar duit poket bayar gaji aku..

Guzz said...

Betul cakp korang berdua ni.... aku dah malas dah main2 politik ni!
Buat kerjer dpt gaji cukup ler, dok komplen pasal management at every possible free time, doesnt bring any benefit to anyone. buat penat jer!

Anonymous said...

I have been a long ranger for long time. I found ppl be friend with you, if you have common terms with them, i.e. kaki pi makan, kaki pi gym, kaki kutuk bos, kaki masjid ...
rarely we find ppl from different geng mingle and mix together, i.e. kaki disco and kaki masjid or kaki makan and kaki gym.

Friendship has no meaning in Malaysia

angelonfire said...

Man!! here too? somehow mr.frodo felt it too. well, as long they are not ruffians then it's ok.
- mr.frodo