Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am back........

Me at the gym...


I am back! Big time... in the GYM that is.
Been going very consistently to the one in Cyberjaya and FF Subang Jaya. FF is better off course, but I need the Cyberjaya GYM as well, for emergencies.

I have lost about 1 kg so far. But I have to make sure that I am loosing fat, and not the muscle mass. Need really to take care of my food intake, have to make sure my protein intake is sufficient and cut don on Carbs.

Hard to get healthy stuff at the stalls, so I am packing my own food now, tuna or smoked chicken sandwich (whole grain bread) Melampau tak?

Anyway my target is reduce my love handle in one month, then after that I will be thinking about bulking up again. For now , I am emphasizing on cardio and off course not neglecting weight training as well.

A gal from GNC just called me, saying that since I am a GNC member, I am getting birthday discount for month of May for 35% !!! And my protein shake has just conveniently ran out yesterday, perfect timing or what!

Somehow, when I have been working out constantly, I feel great, energy level is up and I don't have the mood swing that sometime I have. Its a good thing I found that working out is enjoyable. Thanks God for that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mak aihh besar jugak ngko nih Guzz... aku ingat ko kecik je (dari gambar botak ngko tuh)

eh jap...tu gambar ngko ke gambar orang lain?

Anonymous said...

mak aihh besar jugak ngko nih Guzz... aku ingat ko kecik je (dari gambar botak ngko tuh)

eh jap...tu gambar ngko ke gambar orang lain?

Guzz said...

Gambar aku ler tu....

Besar ke aku ni? Hopefully besar in a good way ler....