Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Smeagol hates that fat Hobbit!

I am so fat now. I must do something about my weight. It has been really difficult lately to hit gym with my current shift. But something need to be done.
I checked out the Cyberjaya Community Centre. Quite good facility there and they have a reasonable gym there, RM5/entry, quite cheap huh!
Planning to go during lunch, starting today.

I need to blog this or else I will drag myself to that gym.

Wish me luck!!!


At least this will give me a peace of mind from work/politics during lunch time!

5 comments:

desiree said...

wohoo! lol. play tennis dude. it helps a lot. going to the gym is good but i dont find it fun. =)

Anonymous said...

you can get a set of multipurpose trainer at your home. Try to buy one , such as multi trainer 5 in 1 for cardio exercises, and later add one by one . That would make ur life lot easier .

Buy going to gym is fun too. You get motivation , unformal discussion, etc ...

Anonymous said...

is there such thing kat cyberjaya ke? tutup pukul berapa?

Guzz said...

Yes there is, baru buka 2-3 months back, tutup pukul 11pm. Semua facilities ada. Swimming pool, squash ..semua la, malas nak list kat sini.

angelonfire said...

please limit your lembas bread intake to 1pc per day pisss!
- mr.frodo