Wednesday, May 16, 2007

GYM review time!... again

Well, not exactly a gym, it is the Cyberjaya Community Centre. I think the centre was opened few months back. Ironically, for a Community Centre located right in the MSC, this centre has no website, I couldn't find anything about this in the web.
As my post yesterday, I went to the gym there during lunch and again today. So it is pretty obvious that I am satisfied with it.
The gym is just a moderate room, with about 5 all in weight machines, few treadmills and few (very few) dumbbells and barbells. Overall it a decent gym.

Lunch time crowd there was non-existence. I was the only one there! I had the gym all for my self. The good thing about this is I can switch off the air cond, as I hate a really ice cold gym. I had a great workout!

There is hot shower and locker provided.

So overall I am satisfied satisfied satisfied....

Maybe I should keep this discovery all to myself, or else the place will be so crowded during lunch or on other thoughts, are there anyone out there insane enough to waste their lunch out for a workout?

No comments: