Saturday, June 02, 2007

My first Lotus

Err..... well not mine, my wife's, so in a way it is mine also la kan.

We need a second car, my shift is so weird and ever-changing, making it impossible for me to send and fetch my wife everyday. We got the Apple-Green, because it look cute, just like my wife. He he.

Since wife is working in Proton, we got a staff price. This car is cool, I like the AMT function, we can choose either manual or auto function while driving.



Sawi vs Savvy

Quiz: Spot 5 differences between the pictures above (hint:look carefully)









2 comments:

Digitalite said...

Eh Guzz, power tak kete tuh? Setakat nih aku penah dengar dia bleh lari 170km/h. Acceleration ok? Minyak ok?

Guzz said...

Minyak memang jimat, dari segi power aku tak boleh confirm lagi, maklum le kereta baru, aku tak tekan habis lagi, will keep you informed.