Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bend it like Beckham....

Life is getting too routine.
I need something to spice up my life,
I need to do something spontaneous,
I need to do something different,
I need to do something that exciting...

What I did?

I shaved my head! It was the most spontaneous thing I have done in a long time.

I guess I look ok with shaved head... Kinda macho.... hahahh, but my wife says that I look like gengster!!!

Boy! was she surprised today when she got back from work to see my new look. She was wondering why on earth I was wearing cap.
"Your mum going to kill you!!!" she said, and she added "Thank God you are working nite shift this whole week....at least I don't have to sleep next to a gengster!!!"

Anyway, my new 'hair' gives me new energy all of sudden. I guess surprising ourselves is a great way to excite our live!!!




Rumours says that I look like Black version of Beckham........ ( I started the rumour... Ahaks..hahah)

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

Well I guess I have to see you to judge whether you really are a black version of Beckham. But then, your hair before you shaved your head is not that thick right? Well I guess doing spontaneous things can sometimes change the way you feel about your own life.