Saturday, April 09, 2005

Just Imagine.....

I think John Lennon is the greatest singer ever. PERIOD


Imagine
Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isn't hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possessions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

-John Lennon

Backmasking (hidden message in songs, if played backwards)

I was skeptical about this until I actually heard the subliminal messages! It is just creepy! Some are definitely intentional but most are pure coincidence.

These are few examples, Well I am not going write those subliminal messages here, check it out yourselves at this site:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

Creepy huh!

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

I've checked on the site. I think the secret message in Pink Floyd's Empty Spaces is intentional. Mainly because the message is quite clear if played backwards. But the rest I think are quite coincidental. But then, cool way to try to discover something out of this. I've never thought of it this way. Funny too.. especially Britney's backmasking of Hit Me Baby One More Time.. eheheh