Monday, April 25, 2005

Thunder and Lightening Can't Change What I am Feeling

I am sad, my fish is dead.

The electricity went off yesterday after lightening struck. The funny thing is the electricity was back after few hours for the rest of the neighborhood except our my house!!!
It seems that the fuse was blown by lightening. The TNB came around 8pm (as efficient as always) and it took them to about 2-3 min to fix the whole thing...... If only they could have come 1 hour earlier, they could have saved my beautifully white Japanese carp(koi). It was only about 5cm when I bought it, on the day of its departure, it was almost 1 feet long!!!
I was devastated!

p/s: This post has been in my 'draft' for almost a month. I started it when I was actually sad, but now I feel plain stupid, after all it just a fish.

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

I know exactly how you're feeling. I was also devastated when I lost my cat. No, the feeling is not stupid. We human do have compassion kan?