Monday, April 25, 2005

Stupid TV Shows...

This has been bugging me for months, I guess I have to get it out of my system!
Who watches 'The Simple Life" and "Growing Up Gotti" anyway? It is so stupid and insults the viewers' intelligent!

This is complete waste of our air time and even more complete waste of viewers' precious time.
Seriously.... Who is Victoria Gotti and why should we care about her life? It is not even remotely interesting. She have this 3 sons who are completely spoilt to the max.... real brats! The TV add says that There is a queen named Victoria lives in a castle with 3 princes!!! It suppose to be how 'hard' she have to work bringing up her spoilt brats and how she struggles with her love life. If you are multimillionaire, I guess it would be really 'hard' waking up before noon (after partying all nite) to prepare breakfast for your own kids. It really make me wanna puke...please.... I watched it once, and that 30 min of my life I am never getting back.

And don't even let me start with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. I guess if you are born with not an ounce of talent in your bone, you have to come up with something lame like this stupid 'reality show' to gain popularity (Hmmm I guess the hot steaming sex video Paris' ex-bf releases wasn't enough for her to gain popularity) What is so interesting watching 2 rich and spoilt girls going town to town making fun of other people professions/the way the make their livings? What they know about hard work and actually earning for living? Seriously...somebody please enlighten me... I am so confused...is it considered 'in' nowadays?
No wonder Matt and Trey (South Park creators) dedicated a whole episode for them in "Stupid Spoiled Whore" .......Serve them right if you ask me!

Paris in South Park....isn't she lovely?

On the positive sides..... DON"T even miss the LOST, it is so interesting..... many had tried to produce show about bunch of people stranded in a mysterious island, but this is the best so far!
And American Idol off course....which I didn't miss once this season....... Whatever America voted, Nadia Turner is my Idol, it is sad that such a talented singer have to walk home so early in the show.

No comments: