Friday, October 13, 2006

Confession of a Supposed Former Caffeine Junkie


The one thing I missed most during Ramadan would be Coffee or more precisely caffeine, the elixir of life, fuel for my productivity, pure liquid gold, ahhh the drop of heaven in my mug on my office desk.

Coffee ohhh coffee.... How much I miss thou!
I can take the hunger, the thirst and even the unnatural bowel movement during Ramadan, and off course I love Ramadan, I can feel my body cleansing itself and also detoxifying. But I need my daily dosage of caffeine every morning! I am feeling like am a Zombie!

Being being a caffeine junkie I am, I am missing that little push to perk up my mornings and the rest of my days.

Oh God, give me strength to go through 2 more weeks without coffee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dulu aku hantu kopi putih tu, tapi semakin aku addicted, semakin selalu aku sakit kepala.. lepas tu nasib baik boleh berhenti.. rokok je belum boleh lagi..