Sunday, October 29, 2006

DON



This is the third time I am watching Hindi movie in Cinema, 1st on was Hum Aapne Ee Kon (wrong spelling), I was accompanying my sisters for this 4 hour movie, 2nd was Rain Coat, my choice, just because Aishwarya in it and got all the cursing in the world from wife because it was not an ordinary song and dance Bollywood flick. And the latest was DON.

Wow! This movie is GOOD! Action packed, and was not a love story (thank God!)
Shoot entirely in Malaysia..... Can see few Malaysian actors showing their 'talent' as movie prop, Shahrudin Thambi as mute police inspector ( I think since he has nothing much to say) and Shamseer Sidhu as Don's gang member (why his name keep on appearing in my blog?).

I have to say that they have portrayed Malaysia as a well developed country, but all the scenes seem to be revolving around Petronas Twin Tower. A lot of Proton cars were smashed (proton is one of the sponsor).

The story has a twist in twist. I don't want to elaborate, it will spoil the surprise. Priyanka Chopra was really hot and her acting was good. Even I hate SRK, have to admit that he had played the character rather well.

I recommend this movie to patriotic Malaysians who want to see how Malaysia is portrayed in Bollywood flick.

I always wonder, outsiders can always manage to make full use of Malaysian scenery in filming, while Malaysia director always end up shooting crappy scenes.

5 comments:

pizli.mw said...

la buat kat malaysia ke? patutla telinga aku mcm selalu sngt dngr .. "don.. don.. don".....

fiore said...

wow tak sangka u layan hindustan...
hhehe bagusla...

nape tak suka SRK...dia pandai belakon...best tgk cite2 dia...

emm tula...kt msia byk tempat2 yg cantik...tp syg...director n producer film kurang cerdik...

Guzz said...

Pizli: Ye le, sebab tu Celcompromote giler2.

Fiore: SRK tu aku rasa mcm snob ler. Sebab tu aku x suka dia.

Anonymous said...

wow, I will now see Don advert in a different light... maybe I'll watch the film (pirated kot,ahaks)...

I can only imagine the smile on my wife's face... layan dia tengok hindustan...

Guzz said...

Gud_guy >> Sure le wife ko suka nanti, wife aku pun hepi sgt sebab aku biasanye x minat bollywood movies ni.