Saturday, January 13, 2007

2006 Revisited.

Let see what my was I up to last year (based on my blog entries).

There are many things important that happened to me that I didn't blog about, in a fear that I will jinx it.
But overall, I guess last year went pretty well. I felt I am kinda grown up (not only grown older).
Is there any regret? Unsettled score? Things that needed closure that I just ignored, loose ends that need knot? I can't think of any at the moment, surely there must be a lot, but the fact that I can't think of any immediately implies that, it is not important as well.

January.
Finished renovation of the new house.
Moved in new house.

February.
Settle down in new house
Decorate new house.
Start cooking in new house.
Installed Astro.
(So basically settling down.)
Start taking komuter to work, which was off course was not a pleasant!

March
Went to Malacca.
A new hope began.

April
Financial disaster, too many unexpected expenses.
Broken specs, made a new one.

May
Was a quite boring and uneventful month (apart from my birthday)

June
Got new job offer ( still indecisive)

July
Promoted
and resigned (weird huh!)

August
Joined new company
Set up garden in my house.
CT Nurhaliza Got married (related to mu life huh?)

September
Wife changed job
I become OBSESSED with politics
I have officially become left winged

October
Puasa and raya in new house.

November
My 1st Kara-ok ever!

December
Gathering with college friends
Change car stereo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you are certainly true to your words, eh Guzz? left winged?