Sunday, January 21, 2007

A story about hope.................. and dissappointment.

When we have hope build up so high in our heart, we prayed to God, Please God, grant me this one wish, my heart has weaken and I cant take any disappointments any more. If I failed this, my life will fall apart and will not be function anymore. This is the last and final drop of strength left in me. I can't take any more heart break. I just can't. We almost believe that, that's it! We will definitely unable to recover back after the hope faded. We almost believe this limitation we impose on ourselves. And yet.......

When we were faced with the bitter taste of disappointment. We somehow manage to suck it up, and continue on, despite all the negativity we build up in our mind before. This is a story of human survival. This is the trait that makes us move on with our life. Most of the time, we underestimate our own inner strength. When we think we had enough of life, and life really kick you back, we still able to face it. We are stronger than what actually we think.

Just because we lost our hope once (or too many times) does it mean we giving up hope..on hope? Nope, hope is a good thing, it keeps us go on, live every single day of our live with a assurance that, someday, what we hope will be achieved.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, hope is a good thing, but hoping too much only brings great disappointment when it doesn't happen. But to me when i given up hope, only then what i hoped happen and i only thank god for fulfilling my hope. Don't worry, whatever you hope will sure happen soon.