Sunday, January 14, 2007

Wife Birthday again.

I let her to believe to the last minute I didn't buy her anything, but I did went out during lunch time today to get her something. I left the office at 130 pm, hoping to come back within an hour.

Went to IOI Mall, no parking at all! After spending about 15 min circling the parking lot, I left.
I decided to go to Subang Parade. Subang Parade and Puchong IOI is NOT near ok! Reached Subang Parade at 230. Went to Parkson, since I knew exactly what to get, I rushed to the perfume counter. Surveyed few, I am not fussy, as long as reasonable and smells nice, I am all ok. The Christian Dior Elizabeth Arden salesgirl seems friendly and helpful. So I decided to buy there.

Bought the perfume, get it wrapped and left.
Reached office at 330 pm, my lunch hour stretched to 2 hours, thanks God it was Sunday. Nothing major was waiting for me.

I let her to believe I bought her nothing, I said, next week la I belanja you makan. She was disappointed. She cut caked with her niece Saffiyah (who shared the same birthday) in he mum's house.

Went back home, she was whining...

She: What kinda husband you are? Tak romatic langsung!, Since got married you never got me anything! Always flowers and choc, no real give, perfume ke handbag ker
Me: Ha ha , you married a wrong guy perhaps.
She: I think so too!

Then finally I handed her the gift when she was least expecting it! She was overjoyed, She keep on saying she was so glad, until the next day in office, I keep on receiving emails from her saying that she liked the gift so much!

No comments: