Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tender Kisses

Have you ever search for a song that you used to listened when you were teenager, but just couldn't find it?

Well, I have. I loved Tracie Spencer when I was in Form 1 (or 2). She was one of the teenage singers of late 80s. She was 14 when she sang this song.

That time, I couldn't afford to buy any cassette, so normally I record from Radio 4 (only English station then) my favorite songs and listen to them over and over.
One of the song is Tender Kisses by Tracie Spencer. Unfortunately I accidentally overwrite that cassette and that song was gone! for ever! That was like 10 years back! I have been searching for that song ever since. I have looked for it in Tower Record, but they don't have that album in Malaysia.
I have searched in all P2P network, but couldn't find it.

But magically last nite, I found it in ARES, I couldn't believe my luck. It was like SO many people are sharing out that file! Thanks guys (whoever you are!!!)







Tracie when she was 14















Tracie Now!

No comments: