Sunday, July 17, 2005

Home Sweet Home.

Today for the first time me and wife stepped into the house we bought. Well hopefully it IS our house, we counted (the odd numbers only) and yes, that is house number 9 ( I love number 9, but my favorite is 7, but it was taken).

Well, we stepped into the house, thank God it was not locked. I was expecting some kind of life changing experience. You know, like the one in the movies, you do something really special or meaningful and suddenly you have the life changing moment where suddenly there is music at the background, light shining true the roof, leaves starts flying in and such things? Well nothing like that happen to us.
But we were truly happy.... our house, a place to call home, hopefully for the rest of our life (unless off course we moved in to a bungalow house, heheh).


Imagine, this is the place that we will build our life, this would be the foundation of our future. This is the place where we will have our first child, the place our kids will grow, and all the important events of our life will happen here in ..Insya Allah..perhaps our children wedding, and me and my wife will grow old here. Oppsss I am too far ahead in the future. Well, it is nice to let our mind wander once a while.

I have been haunted by the thoughts on how I am going to finance the whole new house things, yeah we bought a house, but it doesn't stop there. Renovation, furniture, bills. A lot to think about.
But when I imagine all the wonderful and magical things this house going to bear, It simply worth it.
So my dear wife, don't burden yourself thinking about the financial problem, just think about all the beautiful thoughts on our house, and we will somehow make it happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah.....i'm not gonna worry...i guess it will never end....i'm preparing myself for other worst things later when the lawyer will call for the payment for MOT.....that will take at least 3-4K......it will be a never ending story.....so its no point worrying