Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year 2005 !!!

Last night shift was tiring...imagine working from 2004 till 2005?!!! Haha... I practically celebrated New Year 2005 in office.....interesting experience...anyway I never celebrated any New Year celebration in my whole life.... Don't know why....
I went back and slept till 2.30 pm until my sweet wife woke me up for lunch. I was not that hungry so I just ate the sambal sotong she made with bread. She was upset because I didn't eat rice, rasam and the veggies............. come on dear... that was practically my breakfast rather than lunch and how am I suppose to eat rice for breakfast?!! Anyway the sambal was delicious!!!

We went to Shah Alam to see the progress of our future house, the roofing stage has been completed, and now most probably they are doing the plastering and the internal work. Actually we have not seen 'our' house (the house no 9) since the construction site is enclosed within safety gate, we just saw from far.... Most probably the house will be ready by end of this next...eh..wait I mean this year (we are already in 2005).

We went to survey for Kitchen Cabinets and furniture near the bukit Jelutong (or is it Subang Permai?) area, nothing really nice they, we saw a very nice shoe rack, but no point buying that now.

Today the whole day, I tried to edit the HTML template for this blog and finally getting the hang of it. If you see the changes in this blog, then I have succeeded, if you don’t see any changes, mostly probably I am still working on it.


HI: Saw the future house and Enhancing the blog
LO: Feel lazy because slept too long.....


This is completed houses of Phase 1A Sunway Kayangan, ours is Phase 1C.

No comments: