Monday, December 18, 2006

Event Update: Chindians in making

Date: 11th Nov 2006
Venue: Holiday in Subang Jaya.
Time: Dinner


Aunty Dawn's son, Kevin got married to a Chinese gal. So the wedding was quite interesting. Mixed crowd from both family. The end result would be a Chindians (if they get busy right away! ha ha) And will look like something like this.

I was assigned job as guests usherer. What I enjoyed the most was the 8 course meal!!! (Chinese style)
Below are the highlights of the events. (It is all about food, certain course, was eaten before I could snap a shot)

This is where I almost ter-drank alcohol(just a sip, not the whole glass!!!). It seemed that the waiter wrongly sent to our table Coke spiked with beer. I only noticed that when I felt my throat burning after I drank it. Well my sis in law drank it as well. Read more here.

The pictures are not in any particular order.


The table deco.

Dessert

Rice
The Dessert also
Sparkling Juice

The starter
Fishy
Lemon Chicken
Butter Prawns
Veggies

The newly wed.

1 comment:

Digitalite said...

seriously, that mushroom and broccoli sangatlah menguja nafsu...