Saturday, December 30, 2006

I am still here

I didn't go MIA. Here are few updates.

Work.
My schedule is haywire now. I am doing 4 day 10 hours shift, and 3 days off. I need to work on weekend till the Chennai guys are trained by the US guys. The manager said, I might be in this schedule for 3-4 weeks. Thanks God I got leave on Raya Haji.
I suppose to work form home on weekend, but due to the earthquake in Taiwan which wrecked the under sea internet backbone, Streamyx is real pain in the ass. And the office network has been routed straight to US, bypassing internet. So I have no choice but to come to office.

Bonus.
I got prorated bonus (since I just joined this company) The bonus was used to pay credit card, and few things for the house. (FYI, the bonus received was NOT significant compared to the Credit Card loan I accumulated)


Car Stereo.
Yippy! Finally I changed my car player. The original Clarion has gone bonkers. It keep on switching off after few seconds. The guy at the Brothers trade that in for RM170 only. He said, if in working condition, he will give RM250.
I got this cool (in my opinion) JVC (KDG720) with USB port which supports MP3 format of-course. So I don't have to burn all my MP3 to CDs (or convert all my MP3 to audio CDs in previous Clarion). The sound is great and I am happy. And I got a free pen drive as well.

Teh C
You guys know what Teh C is? I just discovered it (as Pizli discovered that Tupperware is actually a Brand).
You can order Teh C in any mamak shop. It is tea with Carnation evaporated milk (not the condensed one) So it it much more healthier, try this instead of Teh tarik kurang manis. Thanks to my bro in law to introduce this.



New Year 2007.
I need to come up with practical resolution that I can actually achieve.


Hmmm that's it? Hmm my life is pretty pathetic.

Happy new year and Selamat Raya Haji to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too...

Athaur Inc.