Friday, December 01, 2006

Event Update: iiumengine 96-2000 Raya Gathering

Date: 26th Nov 2006
Venue: Guzz and Fad's Place
Time: Lunch onwards

Had Raya gathering for all my batch back from UIA. We organized a pot luck.

Since we are hosting this year, my wife did Spaghetti, ketupa
t, kuah kacang, Shepard Pie and apple crumble. Friends brought so much food as well. We end up with so many left overs (that we evenly tapau-ed for everyone) and we had 4 cakes as well!
My otherwise quite house, was lively. Almost all friends came with their kids (some even with maids).
We have grown. Some were the same as they left, some changed. But I noticed, most still grouping together with their former buddies. I am not judging anyone. I feel awkward too, at some point, when I started a conversation with few of former batch, then I realize that I wad never close to them, no wonder, I was unable to find a common topics to talk to. So me to, retreated to my former groups of friends. It is cool. No offense taken. And hope none were offended as well.
Overall, we had fun. Hopefully can do this every year. Hopefully next year I could visit them with my addition to family as well (If God Willing)


The home made birth day cake for Mira (with M n Ms!!!), Lina and Zaidi's Daughter

Netty and hubby...

Jue and Netty

Zamri's and Jue's Kids

Toman and Fahmi's Wife

Balloon pict taken by Lina and Zaidi's daughter

Homemade blueberry Cheesecake by Lina

The cake again

The ladies

No idea what this pict is all about

Mr and Mrs Guzz, with frenz (guess which one is the Mrs....)

Faisal and daughter

IIUM 'sisters' hehehe

Datuk Siti unable to attend the gathering due to another open house in Kuala Lipis.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaahahahahahahahaa, dalam banyak2 gambar Datuk S, gambar yang nih jugak ko letakkan waaahahahahhahaha...

Guzz said...

He he, mesti ler, this picts is a gift to all guys out there!

Anonymous said...

well, the best explaination is, maybe skang dah ada tukang pump and someone yang siti bleh 'teringat' masa show...