Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lucky at Last!

I have never won anything in lucky draw. I would always be hoping be always be disappointed at the end. In my previous company, I did won something, buy it doesn't count as everyone is suppose to win something as there was prize for everyone.

So in company dinner last week, I was really unprepared when my name was called, and it is was the 1st draw for the nite. You know sometime people act surprised, well that what it I might have looked like, only that I was genuinely surprised. The MC said, your friend are applauding for you cause you won the lousiest draw for the nite (normally 1st draw isn't much). But I didn't care. I won, I won. Was prepared to gave my Oscar speech, but wasn't requested to do so.

I won Ikea voucher worth RM100, which I happily cashed in last week to contribute to the Swedish economy. Of course we ended up spending much more there. But I felt good.

Finally I won something!

3 comments:

pizli.mw said...

aku tau perasaan tu. ingat lagi dinner company lama... aku cakap kat hafezh aku nak tv 29 inci..(hadiah ketiga).. dia cakap dia nak pocket pc (hadiah kedua).. tengok² aku dpt pocket pc.. hahahahaha.. suka hati aku tngk hafezh masa tu.. and masa aku ambik hadiah tu aku julang mcm aku julang world cup.. and esoknya hafezh pergi beli pocket pc.. wahahahahahahah........

Digitalite said...

hahahahahaha memang lahanat betul pizli punya luck! memang ada luck...

luck aku pulak dalam bab lucky draw nih ada naik turunnya... graf lambda tapi frekuensinya panjang. dalam macam 7-8 tahun sekali agaknya barulah menang grand prize... contohnya aku dah menang ticket penerbangan (masa kat sekolah menengah) dan 1st prize masa hari keluarga kawasan perumahan aku... (aku tak ingat mendanya tapi sbb ciput sangat)...

bebaru nih, masa family day aku dapat hadiah 2nd corot... panasonic steam iron... hampeh

Guzz said...

Pizli:Ceh, siap beli pocket pc next day!!! ha ha kiasu tul.

Hafez: Kira lucky gak tu, sebab banyak gak ko menang......