Friday, December 08, 2006

A gift from Thailand part II

I have learnt my lesson, it wasn't plasticine inside Wilson, it was flour (or maybe talcum powder)
Refer to evidence below!




All my pants and shirt covered with white powder! My colleagues and boss had the laugh of a lifetime looking at my condition! This is practical joke at its best! I am officially a office clown now!

Thanks to the guard and the cleaning lady for their kind help to clean up the mess in my place. As a gesture of gratitude, I gave the cleaning kakak apples that I usually keep in fridge. She was happy!

Good bye Wilson!

4 comments:

pizli.mw said...

sorryla Guzz...

mwahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chris said...

aiyoyo! poor mr wilson :(

Unknown said...

oh noooo.....no more mr wilson...uhuk...uhuk...u killed him...
hehehe......what a joke mannn...

Anonymous said...

Guzz, just powders je ke? aku pun tertanya-tanya jugak sebab opismate aku ada satu menda ala-ala Wilson nih, tapi mmg sedap mengshape-shapekan dia sambil meramas-ramasnya. walaupun tak hilang stress atau tak menyebabkan keghairahan, tapi tetap best memicit-micit menatang tuh...