Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back in Gym

Finally I can go to gym regularly, at least 3 times a week, after work. I know many will find this weird, but the the whole day yesterday I was so excited that I could go to gym after work. It is like I am back to my routines.
It is funny that after missing the gym for 2 months , I lost track on my workout routines, previously it was hard-coded to my brain, once I am in GYM, I am on auto pilot, I don't have to think, I just carry on from one workout to another.

The after-work crowd in FF SJ was unbelievable, even on heavy rain day! But most of them were doing cardio, so the free weight area was not occupied that much. I had a good workout and enjoyed myself.

But I still miss the FF in Manulife, alot more equipments there and it is much bigger, even on very crowded day, you can still workout comfortably.

I am serious this time, no matter what, I want to achieve the following target:
  • Six pack (in 6 month)
  • Vein popping out in bicep (in 3 month)
  • Body fat percentage less than 10% (in 6 month)


This is my routine:
Mon:
Chest
Triceps
Shoulder

Wed:
Back
Biceps
Legs

Fri:
Abdomen
Forearm
And maybe Chest again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vein popping out in biceps?? sounds scary!

pizli.mw said...

good luck guzz! aku setakat main badminton dgn futsal je la kut..

pizli.mw said...

hi saya suka membaca blog anda

http://videokahwinandevents.blog...s.blogspot.com/

saya harap saudara boleh letak link ni dalam blog saudara..

2:00 PM