Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Finally..it is working out.....

Finally I can proudly say that I am on the right track on my BFL(Body For Life) challenge. I was very discipline in following my eating plan, really cut down on junks and been going to gym everyday and I feel just great about it!!!

I've made so much improvements since last month. Now I can run 3.5 km non stop without feeling tired and I could bench press 20kg instead of puny 10kg when I started. I have also can do 25kg dumbbell now. I have surprised my self for exceeding my own expectations!
I think I have lost about 2 kg, but as I set my goal at earlier, my goal is not to reduce fat at all, but to reduce body fat percentage and to increase muscle mass.

And what makes me proud and happy is that my wife also start to spend some time on treadmill, and yesterday, she spent 20 min for about 1 km, actually not bad for a starter. My wife has assigned me to be her personal trainer, and I am going to make her work out or what !!!!Watch out dear........ I am not going to be flexible, you will regret appointing me your personal trainer ....muah hahhaha (evil laughter :-) )

No comments: