Friday, January 07, 2005

Pieces of me......

I have decided to change my blog title. Seriously, the French title doesn't make any sense to anyone.
This title I adopted form Jewel's Pieces of You...Which is one of my favorite album of all times. I listen to this almost everyday when I was in second year in UIA. I LOVED the lyrics in this album, especially 'Painters" so touching... so poetic.

What's new?
Nothing much actually.... Most probably I need to do backup reports from now on. Well I need to upgrade my skill anyway, next week from Monday to Wednesday I have to attend SQL training, it will be tiring since my shift will start on Thursday, so the whole of next week I will working..sigh... but on the positive side I will learning SQL, which is something new for me, since what I know about SQL is just bits and pieces. Well hopefully they will recruit new engineers to support SQL as planned, or else the work load will be too much for the KL Team.

Hi: Just happy to be alive
Lo: I don't even want to mentioned it........ What ever happened to my BFL challenge?

1 comment:

whitewitch said...

Yes ..what happen? Any update on that? Havent heard anything since that last new year resolution of yours.. ;)