Saturday, January 22, 2005

Yeah...... Don't know what title to put for this post la...

I am working today, still in office. feel sooooo lazy, if only I don't have to work today, I guess I would spent whole day on bed! I am feeling that lazy. Dah le, during this raya haji period, my diet all gone really messed up, really been loading myself with fatty food.. Arrggghhhhhhhhhh tension only. Nevermindla.. holiday period is is the time to really stuff yourself right, somemore calories taked during festive season can be ignored, hey .... I am not making this up ..... It's true!! (I wish...)

Today I came to work at about 8am, left Bentong at about 7am. Hmmm 1 hr from Bentong to work..... well it is holiday season, no cars, no jam!

-------------------------------starting-of-boring-work-related-blog-------------------------
Now I am going to talk about work. Please don't proceed to read, it is boring......
Today for the first time, I did the backup report for the Ericsson. Hmm I am happy that I learned new stuffs, it is not all that complicated actually, it just so tedious that you have to check every job scheduled one by one.. really tiring the eyes...anyway I did it, now I am prying that I didn't do anything wrong..... kalau kena komplen ngan customer, nanti kena escalate tak tentu pasal lak.
Some more, I am swapping with Chandra this Tuesday (he want to go to batu Caves for Thaipusam), its worked out for me as well since he will cover me on 6th Feb, so that I can go to KLIA to fetch my parents returning from Haji..Yahoooooo!!!!!! Wait a minute.. do I have fetch them from KLIA or the Kompleks Tabung Haji in Kelana Jaya? Have to find out la........

-----------------------------------end-of-boring-work-related-blog-----------------------------

Hmmm.... Today after work nak balik Bentong or to PJ? Hmmm I am in dilemma, if I go boack to PJ, only my Mummy in Law and grandma is there, I would be so bored to death... Hmmm balik Bentong jer la... since Shahril 9th Birthday is this Tuesday............oh God, I am working this Tues...so how......... then maybe I'll come back on Monday la.

Reminder: Sent car to service, the front driver seat window not working, have to send to Muthu Motors, and also have to rotate the tyre, lama tak rotate, nanti botak sebelah.

Tipah Tertipu.
Today, during lunch time I pesan from Zalina (my colleague) to buy me the new KFC burger, you know, the one they promote extensively on TV? Well since there were so much hype (The guy in the advert wanted to complain to the police about his missing car, but more concern about the burger went missing with that car and the add in radio is about a guy wanted to insure his new KFC burger...stupid ain't it), So felt like give it a try. I hadn't had any junk food for a long time, to adhere with my Body For Life programme, but I made exception for this KFC Burger fearing the worse that I might missed it once the promotion is over.

There I was waiting for the burger with empty stomach. I eagerly received the KFC plactic bag from my colleague, but once I saw the burger, I was ... I was.... I had no words to describe what I felt that time, the first phrase that came to my mind was "Tipah Tertipu"...
It was soooooo smaaaaal, tiny, I thought my friend bought the happy meal (or whatever equivalent of it in KFC term). I took 2 bites then its gone...just like that. It tasted just like any other KFC burger.. what the big hype? I don't understand. somebody please tell me what so great about this burger...please I really want to know!!!!
I'd rather have Properity Burger from McD, at least it is filling. I am still wondering how the adverticements and the posters make something so tiny look so BIG!!!



1 comment:

whitewitch said...

Yeah me too.. I had that burger sometime last week.. and was completely surprised by the "smallness" of the burger. Lucky I wasnt so hungry at that time. The burger tastes just like Zinger, only the price is cheaper. Maybe Zinger was not so laku.. that's why they reinvent it and make it smaller and cheaper. I'm sure this new kfc burger wont last long.. people wont buy it for the second time around.