Friday, January 14, 2005

My Wife Birthday

Finally, the day I was waiting for came. 14th Jan, Friday, my wife's birthday. After weeks of sleepless nites (yeah .....right!!!) thinking about what gift to give her, I decided to take her to candle light dinner and send her a bouquet of flower with Ziziano Silver 925 Sterling Silver chain & pendant with DIAMONLITE ideal-cut cubic zirconia (sound so exclusive isn't it, but I does not cost you an arm and leg).

That Friday night, we went to Victoria Station in Damansara, we got a sit in something that looked like train coach, quit comfy and isolated but the table is just too small, couldn't even accommodate our orders. We ordered quite a lot and manage to finished it all but surprisingly, the bill came to about 100+ only, quite cheap I would say for Victoria Station. I still remembered last time when me and my wife dined at San Francisco Steak House, we ordered less than what we had in VS, but the bill was just unbelievable, wouldn't go there anymore!!!
She was happy with her gift, on top of that I also gave the Thermos Lunch set which I claim form my credit card gift point (which she thought the only give she got since the thermos arrived first compared to the roses and the chain and she thought how unromantic of me to give a thermos lunch set for her birthday!!!)




I am just happy that my wife was happy.
Our third wedding anniversary coming very soon... and I have start hunting again for gift and ideas.......................

2 comments:

whitewitch said...

Waaa you are so romantic... You took my advice!! eheheh... kena belanja ni...

Ramlah MS said...

happy belated birthday to your wife...waaa, u are a romantic person :)