Tuesday, January 25, 2005

THE Report !!!!

I managed to complete the Backup report. I was a bit confident yesterday to do the report, but suddenly my team lead, Afif and Chandra made conference call to my HP while I was in Bentong. They want to make sure that I really can do the backup report or not, precisely at that moment, my confident started to shake. My goodness, is that that complicated and critical? (I found out later that Backup report on Tuesday and Thursday IS critilcal since they will be having meeting with client/2nd Level to discuss LINE by LINE on the backup report)
But I assured them I will be able to handle it without problem...... I tried to sound cool, but in reality, I cuak already. I was thinking to myself, sooner or later I have to do the report on my own.
So now... I have completed it.. on time (report have to be sent before 2pm everyday). Now I am praying so that there will be no escalation, if not, dapat 'kereta' sebijik!!!! (kereta=CAR-Corrective Action Request)

. Fenin buat report!!!

Why Why Why am I writing about work in blog? how pathethic I am?

Hopefully I will reduce talking about work in blog, like a person with no life only!

Tomorrow I have to go to pick my wife and family from KLIA. I am so bored all alone. Hopefully she will be buy something nice for me from Sarawak.... hehehhe tak malunye.......

I repaired my power window yesterday, it cost me RM270 to change the whole barcket!!! That foreman also said "Aiya kereta waja punya power window selalu rosak punye la....." Hmm nak buat apa...dah nasib...... just paid him and made his day!
Ahh one more thing, I installed the flashing light at the winscreen shower nozel. It has seven-colours blinking light...Ha hah my car going to look really cool while driving at night! (it cost only RM27-Dear wife, please don't nag that I am spending more on car than on you... you know that's only partially true!!!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



No....I don't decorate my car like this everyday...

2 comments:

whitewitch said...

Why car is so important to guys? I heard you treat your car like it is your second wife. We women also loves our cars, but we dont treat them as our second husband. My bf also wanted to put this and that to my car, since his car has got everything, he said. What so funny is, whenever his car got into some lubang on the road, he will stroke the steering and goes "Kesian dia. Sakit ye?"...???...

Guzz said...

Pat the car? that's creepy.... Then i think for your boifren, the car is the 1st gf and you come second! he he just kidding!