Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Emotional Creatures.........

Women are emotional creatures. This has been said to me many-many time by much wiser men. I have read it in many many books by many many famous scholars. Even in Islam, women are said not fit to be a leader due to this reason. But, the weird this was, I was skeptic about this, until recently.

All I can say is, do not bother to reason out with a women during 'that time of the month', you couldn't possible win. All logic and reason doesn't apply to them during this period. Any further argument will only worsen the situation, you might as well just agree to whatever is being argued, or just keep quiet and discuss the matter outside the period of "those days of the months". They will be more open to what you got to say that time.

I must say I am a slow learner, I have only learnt this after 4 years getting married.... Sigh..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aduih........