Monday, April 03, 2006

Err.... Sorry for the confusion lady....

I was lucky to get a place to sit in Komuter this morning, I was very sleepy and felt weak because I just recovered from mild fever over the weekend. So.. I dozed off in Komuter for a while. Before reaching Kg Dato Harun, I woke up and saw a pregnant lady standing right infront of me, so despite being so sleepy I stood up and gave my place, the lady looked confused for a while and took my seat. I was thing what was that all about.

Then, while I was standing there, I realize that the lady wasn't pregnant but she just a bit oversized that she looked pregnant, I tried my best not to stare at the tummy. I really need to confirm if she is pregnant or not!

Reached Sentral, she got off, it is confirmed, she is not pregnant. She probably not even married. Ifelt bad, in cases like thie should I apologies? Or maybe she thought I was a gentleman kind enough to let a lady sit in a crowded train?

1 comment:

pizli.mw said...

wahhahaha.. kenala make sure betul² awake before buat apa² lepas ni..