Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Selamat Pengantin Baru"

One of the thing that pisses me off at Fitness First is they don't provide Towel. Off course when you sign up, they give you small sweat towel. That's all.

I was delighted when I saw they stacked up lovely white towel at the counter last month. Finally! I can free up space in my work beg, towel really takes up alotta space. I was in ecstasy.

Me: Hi, may I have a towel?
Counter Gal: Are you a Gold member?
Me: No
Counter Gal: I am sorry sir, the towel is only for the Gold Members... But normal members still can take the towel, but we will charge you RM5.
Me: What the f*&k?!!! (off course I didn't say this, although felt like saying that, instead , I said)
Its ok then...thanks!

What the big deal about towels?! They don't loose any money pun, just send to laundry and use back only right!

Celebrity fitness is better (according to my bro in law who joined there recently) they give towel once you entered no matter what type of membership you hold and the membership fee is much cheaper!


So since most members are normal members, they bring their own towel, normally the plain white one, But, I don't want to do the 'normal' things, so I guess I am the only guy in the gym locker room wearing green towel with gold lettering that says "Selamat Pengantin Baru" hehehehhhe

Glemer jugak tu!

2 comments:

Digitalite said...

waaahahahhahahaha siap ada "selamat pengantin baru" tuuh... arent you the popular one nanti...

waaahahahahahahaha...

pizli.mw said...

Biasala tu discrimination, dulu masa aku bawak motor banyak sngt benda yg aku sakit hati.. kira org pakai kereta lagi banyak keistimewaannya dr org yg bawak motor kat certain tempat/shopping complex.. Ada kasta² plak..