Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life without Spectacles

I broke my specs few week ago, I accidentally sat on it! And because I am out of budget this month (I seems to be out of budget every month nowadays), I used the spare glasses I had, even the power is lower than my current glasses. And thanks to my carelessness and forgetfulness, the glasses is now somewhere in Surau in Giant Bukit Antarabangsa. Left it there when I was visiting Ustaz Luqman last Saturday.

Life is hell without glasses, I cant do look at the computer, I am having headache and nothing is get done!

Ordered a new one in Focus Point in Carrefour in SJ, the awek said, it will be ready on 2-3 days time, hopefully today it will be ready. I ordered thick rimmed 70s looking glasses. Wife and me had 'vigorous discussion' about my choice of glass, but that frame is the 'IN' thing now. Look kinda cool and fashionable. But most importantly it is tougher than the normal wire frame one. It cost me RM270++. (Look like I'll be out of budget in many many more months to come)

Every month money comes
and money goes
but the credit card balance
remain the same (if I am lucky.......)
but mostly
its keep on increasing every month...............


Bilalah loan kereta nak habis ni, can't wait for April next year...........



wearing the broken glasses for time being :(

No comments: