Monday, April 10, 2006

Mengurut..........

Last Saturday, went mengurut, actually for my wife, nak urut, bagi betulkan kedudukan rahim, but they also urut guys there, I also join la.

The pusat mengurut is in Selayang, but my wife went mengurut in one of the makcik house in that area, and I went to the Centre, the place quite big, 2 storeys, ada steam bath, ada doctor and all, they have about 20 rooms.

(apa le bahasa rojak ni, should stick to one...............)

One Indonesia guy (more like pakcik) messaged me. OMG, it was so painful! but I managed to keep quite, the pakcik said, "awak ni ok la boleh tahan sakit, kalau orang lain, dah menjerit2 dah". But only I knew how hard I tried to keep quiet!

As painful as it was, I didn't want the session to end, it was a pleasure to have someone attending your body, it was soothing, relaxing and painful at the same time.

Then the pakcik asked,
Urut Pakcik: 'Nak urut 'barang' tak, bagi power sikit, tapi kena bayar extra la, bayar kat kaunter bawah RM30'....
Me: Hmmm boleh jugak........RM20 tak leh ker...
Pakcik: Pusat mengurut ni bukan pakcik yang punye........
Me: Ok la...boleh la............

Then he urut the 'barang' as well la........ ( no further explanation required)

The whole session took about 1 hour. Full body message, it was good, he even managed to find out that there is urat tersimpul on behind of my neck ( I have been suffering with neck pain pass few weeks)

He said, my body a lot of angin, sebab duduk dalam air cond jer.....

The session was followed by 30 min of steam bath (with rempah ratus that I couldn't possibly know) It was refreshing (and suffocating) as well.

At the end, he said only can mandi after 3 hrs, so I put back my cloths, smelling like minyak urut, feeling sticky and left the place.

I recommend this to anyone, good place, very professionals, all the messieurs are Indonesia, very skilled. Whole body massage is RM60 about 45min-1 hour....


Be prepared to wake up next morning in agony of whole body pain though!

2 comments:

pizli.mw said...

address please...

Guzz said...

This center is franchie from the main center in India. All the herbs used are Indian+Malay Herbs.
Even it is origin from India, the massaging is done by Indonesian. Give it a try....
If you one specifically for your wife to urut rahim, better go to the Makcik house, will give u the contact if you are interested.

VALLALAR SIDDHAR AYUR HERBS SERVICE SDN BHD (567171-K)
31A-A, Jalan Besar, Selayang Baru,
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor.
Tel / Fax: 603-61202694 Hunting Line: 603-61365986
http://www.myindiancafe.com/paativaithiyam/index.htm