Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Free Show........

While I was waiting for the feeder bus at the Sentral this morning, I saw a white guy was picking up his wife/gf/mistress from sentral. Look like the wife just came back form oversea trip. The lady was Asian (look like Malay and Chinese mix). When they meet, they had this longest French kiss I ever seen in public area in Malaysia.

They Kissed. Kissed and kissed even more. Then the guy practically lifted the lady and kissed and kisses again. After he put her luggages in the boot, the lady pull him back and they started again........ And all this while, rest of the people at that place just looking (or pretending not to look) But I selambe je tengok and smiling to myself.


Later at night I told my wife.

wife: bestye
me: Best apa, tak malu ker?
wife: dulu masa honeymoon dulu tak malu pulak.
me: that was in overseas, this is Malaysia.
wife: hmmm.............

Wife also always complains that I don't kiss her every morning after she drop me at the komuter station. She said, not fair, she only have to salam and kiss my hand while I don't kiss her back....
My response, is always the same.... 'malu' or 'segan' (but some time I do kiss her on forehead)


Any of you guys do this? Just wondering..........

3 comments:

pizli.mw said...

sama je guzz, wife aku je salam and cium tangan.. Aku? Paling best ayat.. "Hmm jalan elok² ye" :D

Digitalite said...

Hehehehehe lepas wife salam and cium tangan I usually kiss her on the cheek. Serious :-|

Guzz said...

fuyooo,
Romantiknye!