Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hola form cyberjaya...

Finally I am here, well actually at has been 3 days already, but only now got the time to blog.

Well, I feel renewed, you know when you go to a new place and everything look brand new in a blurry kind a way. People you meet seem so friendly and nice (just because we have not passed any judgment on them yet, vice versa).

Compared to HP, this is much more small and close knitted community. Everybody knows each other. Office environment seemed laid back, no stress on the air (yet?)

Well, I would say, I am happy here, at this moment, but again, it is always too early to say.

The team I am joining is new, so I am the only one in the team. I am reporting to a manager in The US of A. He called me just now and had a long conversation with him. He seems very friendly and sound so young. He said not to worry, he asked to shadow my colleagues in US for few months before I can handle the cases on my own.. Few months? Well thank goodness, at least I have the time to catch up on my technical stuffs. Since been ATL in HP, my technical know how has rather been rusty.

On other note, not having to be crushed into the Komuter is big relief. And after almost 2 years, the car is MINE again! Ha ha, I am so happy.

I am also happy that they providing me with my own notebook! This mean that I don't have to buy a PC on my own.

Ok, will update more later on!

Next entry: something to do with bakery! Watch out!

No comments: