Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Last entry in HP...


Today is the day, my last day in HP.
Colleagues throw a farewell party for me and another guys who is leaving yesterday after work. Just ordered pizza, nothing formal. When my time to give speech, I felt overwhelmed, rasa sebak, felt sad, but life goes on...
Gave speech about normal stuffs, since those who attended are new guys, just informed them about how they can develop themselves here and a bit of my experience here, what I have learnt and bla bla...

Not sure when my next entry would be, will I be too occupied with work till no time to blog and YM? or I'll b hanging on YM all the time? Hope there is a middle ground.

LOST.
Watched the season 2 finale last nite, those LOST writers are really mentally sick twisted freaks............ and genius!!! It just amazing how the interconnect one event to another and how is everyone in the island is connected to one another before they crashed! Can't wait for season 3!!!

GYM.
Froze my membership for a month and transferred the membership from Manulife to Subang Jaya. It is nearest to home. About they are charging RM95 for admin for that!!! WTF?
I had no choice. Paid the damn money at the end.

How is life after this going to be? I am nervous.... but excited as well, new place, new environment, maybe my life would not be that boring after all, or at least for a while....

I am out of here!

2 comments:

pizli.mw said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digitalite said...

Good Luck Guzz!!!

InsyaAllah, everything'll be fine...