Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Most satisfying haircut

It would be a rare occasion if I could drive home fully satisfied after each hair-cut session. Normally, I would be driving back cursing the barber. He cut too short, not even, didn't cut in the style I asked, too rough and such. Most of them will nod their head at the beginning when I describe the way my hair should be cut, but at the middle of the session, all hell will break loose.

But last night, the hair cut I had was PERFECT! It was just the way I wanted it. My favorite type is the square/box type. Since my hair is stubborn and wavy, there is not much variation can be done. Cutting close like the crew cut work best for me.

Even I have moved to Shah Alam 6 month ago, all this while I was going to the barber in SS3 PJ, the one I've frequenting for the past 4 yrs. This barber shop is ok, but they change the barber so often that you wont get the same haircut every time you go, and they chare between RM9-11. So since I am already a Shah Alam resident, it is time for me to join the S.Alam 'jemaah'.

Last night went to this shop, in Seks U9 (not so sure which section), Pusat Perdagangan Subang Permai, Shah Alam. A small Indian Shop. Nothing fancy, only two cutting chairs. I told him, I want the square cut. He nodded knowingly (I thought, here goes again, another disastrous bad hair day for the entire month of August). I sat down, prepared for the worse. Then he started. He really took his time; he was gentle and knows what he was doing. The end result was totally amazing!!! I loved it. This is the barber I am going to after this. PERIOD!

The cream on top of the cake is he gave this neck massage at the end, that really was relieving and the cherry on top was, it cost only RM8!

No comments: