Friday, August 18, 2006

Royal Guards......

I am getting rather uncomfortable with the guards in this building. Not because they are so bad or irritating or such.

It is because they are so damn good!

Every morning, when I arrive to office, the guard in the main door at the lobby will open the door for me and say good morning (with smiley face), together with the army salute.

Then to the door to my office in 3rd floor, same thing happen, I touch the access card to the reader, and they will open the door for me, salute and say good morning.

Ok fine, so far so good.

But, same thing happen whenever I go out of the office floor, to men's room, to lunch, every time they will wish, salute, smile and open the door.

I feel like I am troubling them so much, because I go to men's room too often (I drink a lot of plain water). It is like, man.... Imagine this is just the salute they're giving to me alone; imagine how many people working in this building?!!! Isn't it tiring?

These are non-local guards, all of them from Nepal (the Gurkhas). If it was a local guard, I guess, it would be a fat chance they will lift their finger to open the door or even giving a friendly nod!

P/s: this entry obviously has no motive or moral value we can learn........



They should be dressed like this, Emperor Palpatine's Royal Guard......

No comments: